Terms and Privacy Notice
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Jolt Mate App. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this App. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the App, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We ask for phone numbers because that's how Jolt Mate identifies Jolt Mate users, making it easier for you to message friends and family quickly. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We value your privacy and we have not, do not and will not ever sell your personal information to anyone.
Please note that Jolt Mate regularly looks at the phone numbers in your phones address book and then checks to see which of those numbers are verified in Jolt Mate. During this entire process, phone numbers are sent to Jolt Mate for lookup, securely, over an encrypted connection.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our App:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the App, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as phone numbers), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.